Celebrate Sight And Make A Difference on Earth Day 2015
The gift of sight allows us to enjoy nature’s beauty – from the majesty of snow-covered mountains to the color of a flower in bloom. We provide vision care so that people can continue to have these life-enriching experiences.
That’s why this April 22nd, Earth Day, we invite you to join us in doing something to ensure that our planet’s beauty is preserved for future generations to enjoy.
Take Your Bike To Work
There are so many ways to contribute, and often what’s best for the Earth serves us too! Here are some ideas on what you can do to help:
- Consolidate errands to reduce car travel, ride your bike, or use public transportation
- Plant a garden
- Volunteer in community beautification programs
- Adjust home heating/cooling systems to save energy
- Commit to reduce, reuse and recycle
- Contact government representatives about environmental priorities
- Investigate solar energy for your house
Preserve Nature’s Beautiful Sights For The Future
We show our gratitude and fulfill our responsibility to future generations by respecting our planet. No effort is too small. Every contribution is important. We believe that a healthy environment is essential for healthy living!
Pause, And Take Time To Appreciate
In our hectic lives, we often forget to stop and appreciate what’s around us. Take time today to enjoy what nature has to offer. Share some time outside with someone you love. Share this post to invite your friends to join us in celebrating the earth today.
[iframe http://www.youtube.com/embed/9d8wWcJLnFI 620 349]